mandag den 25. august 2008

25. August 2008

Hey everyone!

Soo, everything here is going just great. I love being here, and i enjoy almost every single second. I have already learned many things about so many things and about myself. This is really a fantastic experience.
But I'm not going to lie, everything isn't perfect. They are a few minor problems. Like school-stuff being a bit too much, and taking a hell of a lot of time, me trying to be a part of a new family, and them adjusting to this new member.
I'm trying to be positive anyway, and focus on what I can learn from that.
I am sooooo exausted when I go to bed at night (10 pm, no kidding), because school takes a lot of energy, and all of that being in english, makes my brain work even harder.
But hey, don't worry, I'm fine. I really am :) I just want to be honest, and tell about my experience as an exchange student.
Besides that, school is fun. I like the american system. And I LOOOOOVE Chinese! I am so glad that I got the opportunity to try it. I love it.

The Cutshaw had a party for me on Saturday. They had invited a loooot of people from the school. It was very nice. And I think everyone had fun!
And Christy made a really pretty sign with my name on it. She is adorable.
Drew is just being full-time nice. Very caring.

This weekend, Drew has a soccer tournament in Disney world in Orlando, so we are all going. That is going to be so much fun!! I am looking forward to spend the weekend with the family, doing something nice. During the week they all have so many activities, that we don't really get to be all gathered.

I have noticed that American families eat A LOT out. I have had one family-dinner at home, since I moved in. I'm serious. That is really different.

It has been raining all day (and I mean like.. RAINING. really raining a lot), and it is quite windy, because of the hurricane in Florida. I have never seen so much rain! And the air was soooooo humid today. My hair got all curly because of it. And it felt like we almost could grab water from the air with our hands.
All those changes are really fun though. I'm enjoying it.

I will take some pictures very soon. I just forget to do it d:

Have fun!

Camille

Ingen kommentarer: