onsdag den 22. april 2009

23rd April

It's kind of in the middle of the night right now, but I can't sleep, and I really feel like writing about something more focused on the daily life at Westminster.

The seniors are graduating so soon! They have 6 days of class left. 6 days. And then there will be no Glenn, no Leigh Ann, no Stasi, no Cat, no Daniel, no Jake, no a lot of other people I really like! Bahhhhhhh! And then the JUNIORS are going to take over the entire school. That class (class of 2010) is so obnoxious. They've been acting like they were seniors since forever (and they are obviously not seniors yet). In a way, that's good though, because that's what they are supposed to do as seniors. I'm just glad I wont be here to suffer, next year. Haha!

Besides that, the exam stress is slowly taking over everyone's social life. Luckily, I will only have one exam; Chinese. French is an AP class, and so they have this special AP exam that I won't take, as I'm not planning on going to College here (well I mean not so far at least). For English class, we're doing a "Sophomore Project", which is this big project Westminster sophomores do at the end of the year, and that counts as the exam. (And of course, no exam for Portfolio, 2 dimentional design and Chorus)
Conclusion; I'll be fine. And I will have time to enjoy life once my Sophomore project is done.

I don't know if y'all remember that I wrote about this art project we were doing about graffiti, but FINALLY, we put them up! Now they're all over campus. We met at 7 pm at school to put them all up without people seeing it. It was supposed to be TOP secret. But guess what? Yes there was a parent meeting that night. So much for being undercover.. Oh well, it was fun dressing all in black and pretend to be a ninja.
I got some really good pictures, so I'll put them up ASAP (along with the Dallas pictures!)
And I'll try to post the video we made that will (hopefully) be showed in homerooms tomorrow morning, at school. (Although I bet you 70% of the teachers will forget)

And oh! I did this Chinese project a month ago, where we had to interview someone in Chinese and record it somehow. I videotaped mine, and I just found it on my computer! I thought it would be fun to post it.
The guy I interviewed, Marco, a Westminster senior, went abroad junior year, to China, with SYA (a very different program from AFS) and therefore speaks pretty decently Chinese.
[I will post it as soon as youtube accepts the video]

I hope y'all are well, and goodnight from Atlanta.

Ingen kommentarer: